Summary of Duties
Basic office duties, including:
- Provide customer service at front desk via phone and face to face reception
- Disseminate college info
- Help with new student steps
- Guide students in navigating college procedures and accessing web-based portals and resources
- Schedule advising and placement testing appointments
- Provide clerical support to lead staff, such as copying, filing, written announcements, mailings
- Help maintain clean environment.
Minimum Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Computer skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively in speaking and in writing
- Professional appearance while in the workplace
- Office experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Approximate Hours Per Week:
16-19 hours per week
Days and Hours Needed:
Monday through Friday; hours negotiable.
Preferred Start Date:
As soon as possible.
Rate of Pay:
$12.98 / hour
Peninsula College's Forks Campus
481 S. Forks Ave, Forks
Deborah Scannell, DScannell@pencol.edu, 360-374-3223
Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment but will be considered in determining the applicant’s suitability and competence to perform in the position.