Summary of Duties
- Create documents in Word
- Copy / filing
- Work closely with the Buc Business Manager to create advertising for the student newspaper, The Buccaneer
- Create promotional materials
Minimum Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Typing / Computer skills
Preferred Qualifications / Skills (not required):
- Prefer candidate with interest in news, creative storytelling and photography and use of software in the Adobe Creative suite.
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite of products, specifically In-Design and Photoshop
- Ability to handle student information maturely, as well as potentially sensitive newsworthy issues.
Approximate Hours Per Week:
3 - 5 hours per week
Days and Hours Needed:
Tuesdays through Fridays, 12pm - 1:30pm and/or 2:30pm - 3:30pm
Hours are flexible; student and supervisor will work together to set a schedule.
Preferred Start Date:
Rate of Pay:
$16.29 / hour
A-Building (Cornaby Center), Room A-1
Rich Riski, RRiski@pencol.edu, 360-417-6469
Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment but will be considered in determining the applicant’s suitability and competence to perform in the position.