Peninsula College Early Childhood Development Center (ECDC) is also used as a lab for Early Childhood Education students completing their Degree or certificate from Peninsula College. Early Childhood Educations students will use the center in learning to:
- Create and maintain a developmentally appropriate, safe, and healthy learning environment for children.
- Support the growth, development, and diverse individual needs of each child.
- Plan, provide, and evaluate developmentally appropriate programming and curriculum to meet diverse group needs.
- Provide support to meet the diverse needs of families and build family partnerships.
- Build community partnerships and advocate for early learning and childcare issues.
- Participate in on-going professional development and contribute to a professional team environment.
Peninsula College ECDC, Building K
1502 E. Lauridsen Blvd.
Port Angeles, WA 98362
Mary Lou Melly