Company / Employer
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented lumber company with operations in Canada and the United States. We have an annual production capacity of 3 billion board feet and offer one of the most diverse lines of lumber products to customers around the world.
What We Offer
Interfor provides local stability and opportunity. We help bring out the best in all our people by offering long-term, competitive jobs supported by training, education and great benefits. Plus, you’ll be working with the industry’s latest technologies in clean, safe and modern mills.
Interfor is one of the largest lumber companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success.
Interfor is seeking energetic and enthusiastic team players to join our Sawmill Production Team in Port Angeles, WA. Starting rate for the Sawmill Production Team is $16.85 per hour with the potential to grow to $23.25 per hour based on skill level and experience.
What You’ll Do
- Team-oriented with a strong commitment to excellence in everything you do.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Must be available to work different shifts.
- Completing clean-up and ground maintenance of assigned area(s).
What You Offer
- High School Diploma/Equivalent Preferred.
- Prior manufacturing/warehouse/lumber operations experience preferred.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Physical Requirements: Walking, standing, climbing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.