* Tuition rates are subject to change by the Washington State Legislature and/or the Peninsula College Board of Trustees. In addition, all students pay a Student Technology Fee of $8.00 per credit, and Student Self-Assessed Fees for Wellness (fitness) Center Fee of $2.00 per credit and a Transportation Fee of $16.00 a quarter.
2019 - 2020 Tuition
(Beginning Fall Quarter, 2018)
- Washington State Resident Tuition
- U.S. Citizen Non-Resident Waiver
- Military Non-Resident (Same as Washington State Resident Tuition)
- Eligible Veterans and Dependents
- Baccalaureate Washington State Resident
- Baccalaureate Non-Resident US Citizen
- Baccalaureate Non-Resident International
- Baccalaureate - Eligible Veterans
Visit www.hb1079.org for information regarding options available for certain undocumented students.
Additional fees may apply based on the class(s) you register for. See the Quarterly Class Schedule for fees attached to specific courses.
Up to $50.00 per class
This fee applies to courses that require the use of equipment and supplies for the purpose of instruction. There is a variable fee up to $50.00 per class for any five-credit Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Geology, Geography, Geo Science, Physics, or Zoology class that has an “L” designator. Fees do not apply to online lab courses. The Laboratory Fee is refundable only through the 100% refund period or if the class is canceled.
$8.00 per credit
An $8.00 fee per credit is charged to all classes (except for Basic Education for Adults and Family Life Education). This fee funds labs, learning centers, the Library/Media Center as well as wi-fi and increased bandwidth for the purpose of instruction and/or research. Technology fees are refundable only through the 100% refund period or if the class is cancelled.
Student Self-Assessed Fee
Student-voted fee of $16.00 will be charged on a quarterly basis for each credit taking student to provide parking passes, and bus passes with Clallam County and Jefferson County Transit. Excluded are Continuing Education and Contracted courses and Board-approved tuition waivers. Students who are excluded due to some tuition waivers may individually purchase a bus pass and/or parking pass for $8.00 each. These fees are non-refundable. Bus passes will be available for pick-up at the start of the quarter in the Student Services Building. Contact the Associated Student Council (ASC) at (360) 417-6432 for more information.
Wellness Center Fee (Fitness)
$2.00 per credit
In Spring Quarter of 2010, students approved a self-assessed fee of $2.00/credit starting Summer Quarter 2011.
Special Fee Courses
- Emergency Medical Technician $41.00 per credit
- First Aid $98.93 per credit
- Adult Special Interest Course $33.00 per credit
- Parent Education $20.00 per credit
- High School Completion 1-10 credits $17.00 per credit, *Fees included
- High School Completion 11-18 credits $54.58 per credit *Fees included
State Support of Higher Education:
Through Opportunity Pathways, Washington State provides a variety of financial aid programs to help students and their families pay for college. Pursuant to RCW 28B.15.0681, the approximate level of state support received by students is being provided to the colleges for your use. The following table represent an average for a full-time equivalent, lower division resident student attending community and technical colleges for the academic year 2018-19.
- Total Instructional Support Per FTE Student $8,640
- Tuition Operating Fee* $3,192
- Net State Support per FTE Student** $5,448
*The Tuition Operating Fee is equal to the operating fee for a full-time student in lower division classes.
**Net Support is the amount paid by the state from various sources including taxes and other funds
Citation: RCW 28B.15.0681
Location: Website, quarterly schedules, etc.