Looking for a New Job?
- You can find current employment listings for students and alumni at Community Job Opportunities. To post a position, please contact Sophia Rognlien at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 417-6323.
- A list of posted work study positions will be available for eligible students via the Work-Study Eligibility Form (on the student’s Financial Aid Portal).
- For employment opportunities at Peninsula College, please check the Human Resources Employment page.
- County-wide jobs are available through the WorkSource Center's Job Search.
Looking for a New Career?
Career Development Online
If you want to discover which careers may be right for you or need some direction in selecting a college program of study, some sites you may find helpful include: Work Force Explorer, Career One Stop and Occupational Outlook.
Additional job search services are available at the following WorkSource Centers:
- Port Angeles - 228 West 1st Street, Suite A (360) 457-2103
- Port Hadlock - 207 West Patison, Should Business Park (360) 379-5036
Resume Support Online
If you are looking for help with your resume, please go to one of these sites:
Resume tips, interview tips, guides to cover letters, samples and lists of power words.
- The Owl at Purdue
Resume workshops, grammar and mechanics, and design options.
Short Courses at Peninsula College
Peninsula College offers career development courses each term where you can earn college credits as you develop your career skills. Course numbers are HUMDV 112, Occupational Exploration; HUMDV 114, Resume Writing; and HUMDV 115, Interview Skills. These classes can be taken for one or two credits. See the Quarterly Schedule for more information.
Wondering Which Classes to Take?
- Take a look at Academic and Technical programs
- Search the Course Catalog and Quarterly Schedule for course descriptions and current classes.
- Make an appointment to see one of Peninsula College's academic advisors, (360) 417-6340.