Steps for Application to the Peninsula College Bachelor's Program
Applications for admission are accepted year‐round. Once accepted into the program, students may take courses fall, winter, or spring quarters. All required courses are offered online, and, depending on enrollment, most courses are offered face-to-face. If you indicate you wish to attend face-to-face classes, please be advised that you may still occasionally need to take online courses to complete your degree.
Review all the pre-requisites. If you feel you qualify to apply, continue to the next step. If you have questions about qualifications, you can contact us via email at email@example.com or call (360) 417-6497.
Prospective International students must have a U.S. Associate’s degree from an accredited institution. (Usually this is a minimum of two years of study beyond grade 12 in the United States.)
Apply for Admission to Peninsula College: If you are not a current Peninsula College student, or you were a student but have not attended in the last three years, you must apply to Peninsula College to receive a student ID. This application is separate from the application to the Bachelor's program, but it enables Peninsula College to provide you with streamlined service once your Bachelor's application is received. This is free of charge. You can do this step at any time, but we highly recommended you do it prior to submitting your application packet. You can apply here.
NOTE: In addition to the BAS Program Application, International Students must apply through International Admissions.
Submit a Bachelor's Program Application to Peninsula College by going online and completing the following items:
- Fill out the Bachelor in Applied Management online application form. If you have trouble with the online form or would prefer to download a paper version of the application form, please see additional documents listed below.
- Professional Statement: The Professional Statement is an important part of your application for admission to the BAS program. It provides an opportunity for you to share aspects of your life that may not be apparent from your application form, transcripts, assessments, and letters of recommendation. This should be a professional, polished piece of writing. Please be sure to proofread your work.
- After submitting your online application, a $50 application fee will be added to your Peninsula College account. Payment can be made at the time of application by calling Business Services at 360-417-6232 or by mailing a check to Attn: Business Services, 1502 E. Lauridsen Blvd., Port Angeles, WA 98362.
- Letters of recommendation from two employers or instructors who can speak to your level of commitment to the program and why you would be a good candidate for a management program. Letters can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Attn: Admissions Office, Peninsula College, 1502 E. Lauridsen Blvd., Port Angeles, WA, 98362. (If you are unable to provide two letters of recommendation, you may choose to provide one letter plus your resume.)
- Submit a transcript evaluation request for the BAS Program and official transcripts from all other colleges attended. Transcript evaluations can take up to six or more weeks to process, so please plan accordingly. The online request form is here: http://www.pencol.edu/admissions/transcript-evaluation-request